Gradient

August 18, 2011

Fast Company Illustration

Fast Company Magazine Cover
I've been itching to post this for awhile, but only felt it appropriate to wait until the issue hit news stands. In June, I was contacted by an Art Director from Fast Company whom had spotted my work on dribbble. I was thrilled to be invited to do an illustration for one of their monthly sections called Now.

The article, featured in the September 2011 issue, is a brief history on the AIDS Vaccination. The icons were illustrated to represent significant milestones in the 30-year history of the illness. Great progress has been made, but a true vaccine has yet to be discovered. You can view the entire article on the Fast Company website.


Fast Company Illustrations

3 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Very cool my dear!

Preston Brigham said...

Go Luke!

Luke said...

Thank you Sarah :)

Thanks Preston!

Post a Comment